Little Star LKG program focuses on the child’s social skills. It builds his/her ability to interact and
deal with peers, teachers and others around him/her. Curriculum activities are centered on
monthly themes and provide an organized atmosphere for learning. The encouraging and
nurturing environment promotes confidence and independence in the child.
Key Area Covered
- Reading and writing
- Optimizing language skills
- Grasping complex language skills
- Understanding of mathematical concepts
- Cognitive development
- Scientific literacy and focus on creative arts
- Learning with art, music and play
- Encouraging sports and extra-curricular activities
- Building team management skills
- Science and Social Sciences
- Art, music and play
- Drama, puppet shows and skits
- Dance and body movement
- Festivals and special day celebrations
- Field trips to the zoo, vegetable market, planetarium etc.
- Public speaking
- Free play with technology tools
© 2018 Little Star ! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .